PastaPasta and Pasta Products
We have a wide variety of Pasta products that include:
- Penne rigate – Penne is one of the most famous Italian pasta shapes and is loved across Italy and the world. Penne translates to the word “pen”, and gets its name from its shape – a short cylinder-shaped pasta that has angled edges. The shape was inspired by a quill. Penne complements virtually every sauce and are exceptional when paired with a chunky sauce.
- Fusilli – This is a spiral or corkscrew shaped pasta. This shape is traditionally formed by rolling strips of pasta over a rod to create the twisted shape. Fusilli works well with any sauce, added to soups, or turned into a salad.
- Farfalle – An Italian, bow tie shaped small pasta with either straight or frilly edges. It is made from a dough of semolina flour, all-purpose flour
- Grandi – Enjoy a luxurious conch shell pasta made with a rough texture to tightly grip your delicious sauces. This feature makes our pasta superior in quality
- Grandi mix – This is a conch shell pasta with a flavor of mix vegetables.
- Fusilli mix – Fusilli mix is a spiral or corkscrew shaped pasta with a flavor of mix vegetables.
Our products meets the highest standards of food quality. Our customers are our ambassadors!